Spotlight: Neal's Yard Organic Remedies

Saturday 4 June 2016


So a few months ago my mum told me about this company 'Neal's Yard' and I had never heard of them before. I had a look through a catalogue of theirs that she had and noticed that some of the prices were a bit too high at £65 and the likes (a little bit expensive when you're a poor student like me). Straight away I was put off because I swear by companies like The Body Shop and Liz Earle so I thought, why should I switch up my skincare when I'm already happy with it? Long story short, I  was having an absolute mare with my skin and decided to give them a go and purchase the Purifying Facial Polish for oily & combination skin. Instantly I regretted not checking them out earlier. My skin can get really oily especially around my nose and forehead earlier and it was beginning to drive me insane, but this stuff genuinely does help! I found that my skin wasn't getting oily until much later in the day and it just felt so much cleaner and fresh. Despite my initial hesitations I would definitely recommend this! I literally use it every morning in the same way that you would use a regular face wash and I can really see the benefits. It works basically as an exfoliating face wash to balance oil and decongests excess dirt. This product is actually one of their less expensive at only £16 but even if that seems a bit too much, I look at it as an investment!

As well as this, my mum has been using the Neal's Yard Frankincense collection, specifically the Frankincense Intense Concentrate, the Rejuvenating Frankincense Toner and the Rejuvenating Frankincense Refining Cleanser. I can't speak for myself as I haven't used any of these personally but when I told her was I thinking about doing a post about the facial polish she begged me to include a bit about these because she absolutely swears by them. All of the Frankincense collection is age defying and helps to make skin appear more plump and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Now my mum is a little bit of an anti-aging cream connoisseur as she is OBSESSED with creams that supposedly rid your face of wrinkles, and she says that this has made her skin feel and look more hydrated than any of the drugstore products she has used in the past. At 51 years of age her skin literally looks glowing (not being biased I swear) and she has had so many compliments from friends. 

Overall from what I've seen, I would definitely recommend the brand! Their products just seem so luxurious on your skin and it's well worth the money when you see a visible difference in your skin.

Kayleigh xo

Post a Comment

Hiya, Kayleigh © . Theme by STS.