Blogmas day 1: The perfect Christmas playlist!

Friday 2 December 2016


So this year I've decided that I'm going to attempt to do Blogmas. I say 'attempt' because I am probably the world's worst at sticking to things that I intend on seeing through (hobbies, diets - you name it, I've quit it). But nonetheless, you have my word that I will make a concerted effort to see this through!

Just to ease myself in, I thought that I would do one of my favourite posts - a playlist! It goes without saying that Christmas and music go hand-in-hand and I for one am a sucker for a good Christmas tune so I've put together a little playlist of all of my faves. Although it is obviously packed full of the classics, there are a few that don't often appear in your average festive playlist (i.e. Christmas in Hollis by Run-DMC, which is my favourite Christmas song) so let me know what you think!

(P.S. The playlist is entitled 'Sleighhhh' as in like 'slay' but Christmassy - get it?! Lols).

Post a Comment

Hiya, Kayleigh © . Theme by STS.